INDUSTRIAL CYBER SECURITY SPECIALIST
Website AL NAHIYA GROUP
• Monitor Industrial Control networks for security threats or unauthorized users.
• Identifies compromised machines and report on security measures taken to address threats, analyse security risks and develop response procedures. To maintain security tools, servers, firewalls and intrusion detection systems.
• Prepare budget for security hardware and software.
• Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP).
• Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS) with strong knowledge in Industrial control system Operating System Hardening.
• Microsoft Certified System Administrator (MCSA) with experience in managing Industrial Control System Windows Administration.
• Experience in hardening and securing the Industrial control HMI and Engineering systems.
• Experience in working with any industrial control system network switch – must currently be certified or in the process of certification.
• Experience in working with Industrial Control System Cyber security projects.
• 7 years of experience with min 4 years in Industrial ICS.
• GICSP Certified Information Systems Security Professional or similar industrial control certification or in the process of certification.