Regional Ethics Officer
The Regional Ethics Officer is responsible for upholding Parsons Code of Conduct and Conflict of Interest policy in the Middle East and investigating reports of code and policy violations.
• Ethics Officer is responsible for being the principle point of contact on issues relating to ethics and integrity
• Accountable for maintaining and supervising the company code and policy of Parsons in MEA and looks after the conformity and function of the business.
• Provides leadership, guidance to staff on professional ethics standards and issues and expert advice to make sure of the development, explanation and execution of ethics and the observance of the policies and programs of the company.
• Takes substantive role on conflicts of interest case analysis, employee issues, business practices, fraud etc., responsibility for conducting substantive research on ethics issues, themes, and cases and develops substantive responses to identify and resolve issues promptly
• Monitors the progress of policies and ensures sufficient protection against retaliation is provided for individuals who reported misconduct.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
• 4 –year Bachelor or higher Degree from a recognized university
• in Human Resources, Audit, Law, Business, or Commerce practices.
• Minimum of 10 years’ relevant professional experience in fields such as law, business ethics or
• corporate compliance, human resources, audit, finance etc. preferably in the international arena;
• In-depth knowledge in ethics, compliance, legal, governmental affairs, and finance
• Solid understanding of the challenges of working in a multi-cultural environment
• Minimum of 5 years of remarkable experience in managing and working in an Ethics function
Preferred Skills, Competencies and Additional Requirements
• Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to work effectively in a team/task force as a participant or team leader and work with senior officials internally
• Good communication skills, fluency in oral and written English
• Analytical and objective thinking;
• Ability to make difficult decisions;
• Attention to detail
• Utmost discretion and ability to maintain confidentiality
• Demonstration of highest level of integrity
• Ability to recognize situations, and develop alternative solutions
• Regional travel is expected
Parsons is proud of our 70+ years in delivering engineering, technical, and construction services to our legacy markets: infrastructure, industrial, federal, and construction. As markets have evolved, so have we. Parsons is a provider of choice for cybersecurity and alternative project delivery services. We believe talent, passion, and commitment generate success. Parsons employees go the distance for our customers and give back to the communities in which we live and work. We welcome self-starters who have the ability to solve problems elegantly-and who believe in our core values of integrity, safety, quality, innovation, sustainability, and diversity. If this describes you, join us!
Parsons delivers a better world.